Bring Out Your Brightest Smile / Be Proud of Your Smile / A Smile You’ll Love Sharing
Life can be hard on our teeth and having teeth we’re not proud of can be hard on our self-esteem and self-expression.
Veneers are an effective solution to remedy the minor imperfections that hold us back, such as:
- Stains or discoloration
- Cracks and chips
- Shape irregularities and misalignments
Customized for a perfect fit, veneers are thin covers of porcelain or ceramic that flawlessly encase the front side of your teeth, positively altering their shape and shade to meet your unique vision and needs.
Dedicated to creating a smile that makes you happy, Dr. Trembley’s personalized system allows you to preview your results before your veneer treatment begins.
Phases of Treatment
Veneer treatments are a safe and straightforward means to create a smile you’ll love sharing. To ensure the best results, we start by treating any existing decay or gum disease. We then follow the phases below to bring your desired outcome to reality.
- High-Resolution Photography. Your journey begins with a high-resolution photoshoot, captured by our caring staff in Smile On Nashville’s modern photography studio. Guided by your goals and needs, Dr. Trembley uses these high-resolution photographs to reveal opportunities to enhance your smile and chart your case on screen.
- Three-Dimensional Impressions. After your case has been charted, precise impressions of your teeth are made in the comfort of our office. These impressions are carefully altered with wax to provide a three-dimensional preview of your veneer results. You’ll have the opportunity to hold these impressions and compare your old impressions to your fresh new look.
- Smile Trial. Updating your smile is a decision we want you to be proud of. Once you’ve decided to move forward, we will prepare your teeth and place temporary veneers that are built from your wax model. This crucial two-week trial run allows you to offer suggestions for the shape and shade of your final results, ensuring that you receive what you want and need.
- Your New Smile. With our sights set on a mutual outcome, we will remove your temporary veneers, prepare your teeth, and meticulously bond high-quality, durable veneers to your teeth. You’ll leave your appointment ready to eat, speak, and eagerly reveal your new smile to all you meet.
PORCELAIN VENEERS BEFORE AND AFTER
Photography and dentistry by Dr. Jeff Trembley